Professeur en Management Stratégique
emlyon business school invites applications for a position in Strategy and Strategic Management at associate or full level with a focus on action learning.
Applicants are mid-careers with a teaching interest in strategic management oriented on strategy implementation or strategy as practice. They need to be ready to teach different courses in the area of strategy and also the implication of strategy for the growth of companies, for example: strategy and corporate social responsablity ; strategy and finance; strategy and sociology of change; strategy and critical studies. The teaching ranges from core courses to undergraduate audiences, to more advanced courses to master's and also executive participants.
The successful candidate will be based in the French campus of Ecully Lyon or Paris and will could start during the first semester of 2021 or for the next academic year.
Salary and conditions are competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, a global BBA program, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD and global DBA, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai) and Morocco (Casablanca).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 164-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence ). emlyon's motto is early makers. This concept reflects our vision of the entrepreneur: an individual who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. An entrepreneur must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker.
To know more, follow @EMLYON
emlyon business school is at the center of a vibrant ecosystem of large universities with excellent research teams in engineering, computer science, natural sciences, social sciences, and the humanities (see: http://www.onlylyon.com/en/discover-lyon/education.html).
Lyon is the second largest city in France, with a long tradition in entrepreneurship and with a strong digital industry.
- Applicants must hold a PhD or doctorate and have an innovative pedagogy orientation ;
- Successful candidates should demonstrate an excellent teaching ability at both the undergraduate and graduate levels ;
- Teaching for top and international executives is also a central competence ;
- Successful candidates will have an ability to communicate with a large audience new ideas and reserach topics in strategy and strategic management via diverse media like economical newpapers, economical websites, radios ;
- Successful candidates will have to publish articles for practitionners, books (or chapters) and/or case studies ;
- Successful candidates should be able to teach either in French and in English.
- A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
- A teaching statement (with teaching evaluations) including executive courses
- A summary of your thesis and the final report from jury (if available)
- An updated CV
- An innovative syllabus course and/or a paper to be presented if invited for a job interview.
- Reference letters from two referees
All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position has been filled.
Questions on the position can be sent to: Jean Louis Magakian, referent of strategy and organisation team, firstname.lastname@example.org