OPEN POSITIONS SHANGHAI CAMPUS H/F
- Artificial Intelligence/ Digital Technology in Business / Quantitative Finance / Financial Technology
Applicants are senior or mid-careers, with strong academic interests in: Artificial Intelligence/ Digital Technology in Business / Quantitative Finance / Financial Technology; they are able to speak English (Chinese is a plus). They should have established research record in one or
several of these fields and good understanding of the latest digital practice of the industries. They need to be ready to teach different courses (ranging from core courses to undergraduate audiences, to more advanced courses to executive participants).
Positions above will be appointed in September 2021 or earlier.
The compensation package is highly competitive and commensurate with qualification, including annual salary, monthly allowance, housing allowance, premium medical insurance, research fund and other fringe benefits.
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds a triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including a BBA, MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, DBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon business school has campuses in France (Lyon, St Etienne and Paris), China (Shanghai) and Morocco (Casablanca).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 164-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence). emlyon's motto is Early Makers. This concept reflects our vision of entrepreneurs: individuals who try, experiment, make mistakes, start again and learn as they go. Entrepreneurs must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneurs from emlyon business school are makers and early movers. They are early makers.
To know more, follow @EMLYON; www.em-lyon.com
About Emlyon Business School Asia
Established in Shanghai China in 1997, its mission is to serve both individuals and organizations in Asia through a broad range of programs and learning opportunities for the current and future generations of early makers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
Programs: Bachelor programs, Master programs, MBA, EMBA, EXECUTIVE EDUCATION, DBA
Students:1200+ international students each year.
Universities partners: 31, including Shanghai Jiaotong University, Fudan University, East China Normal University, Tongji University, Zhongshan University, CKGSB, NTU, Kyoto University, KUBS, Waseda University, National Taiwan University etc.
Alumni: 1000+ in Asia, 800+ in China
Corporate relationship: In-Company Consulting Project (ICP)
- Since 2008, emlyon has worked with around 360 companies on around 650 projects
20% of these companies are multi-national big companies,
- 80% are SME
1/3 of these companies have offered projects for two consecutive semesters or more
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree and have a strong research orientation. This orientation should be demonstrated by a publication track record in highly regarded international journals.
- Applicants should have strong connection with the industries and demonstrate good understanding of the latest digital practice of the industries.
- Successful candidates should demonstrate good teaching ability at both the undergraduate, graduate levels, including executive programs.
- Successful candidates should have very good communication skills and should be able to teach in English. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Successful applicants should be based in or be ready to move to China.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF:
- A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
- Recent teaching evaluations
- A current vita (with detailed publication information, papers under review, working paper and project in progress)
- A copy of two significant publications or working papers
- The name and contact of three references
Interested candidates should send email to Ms. Cecile Huang: firstname.lastname@example.org with title: Application for emlyon Asia Family name first name.
All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.