Lecturers in Economics, Finance, Accounting and Control
emlyon is seeking applications for part-time lecturers to teach in:
You will work closely with the professor in charge of the pedagogical offer. You will be committed to ensure high-quality teaching, that will meet the standards of excellence of emlyon business school.
- Public :BBA, MSc in Management, MSc in Finance
- Places : Lyon & Paris
- All pedagogical supports will be provided
- Teaching languages : French & English
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon business school has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai) Morocco (Casablanca) and India (Bhubaneswar).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 152-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence).
- Min BBA in a related discipline.
- A successful teaching experience in undergraduate programs.
- Candidates are expected to teach in English and in French.
- Master degree
- Teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated commitment to diversity and/or intercultural competence with diverse groups in relation to teaching.
- A cover letter
- A current vita