Assistant / Associate professor in Organizational Behavior and/or Human Resources Management
emlyon business school Africa invites applications for a full-time position at Assistant/ Associate professor level in Organizational Behavior and/or Human Resources Management.
Eligible applicants are mid-careers with research interest in African markets and companies and/or willingness to settle down in Morocco and contribute to the development of the African continent. They need to be ready to teach a variety courses in Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management and related fields (e.g. organizational theories, change management, leadership, group management etc.). The teaching responsibilities range from core courses for undergraduate audiences to advanced courses for graduate and executive programs or customized learning programs for corporate clients.
The successful candidate will be based in Casablanca (Morocco) and will start in September 2020.
Salary and conditions are competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, a global BBA program, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD and global DBA, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai) and Morocco (Casablanca).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 152-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence ). emlyon's motto is early makers. This concept reflects our vision of the entrepreneur: an individual who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. An entrepreneur must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker.
To know more, follow @EMLYON
- Applicants must hold a PhD or doctorate in the relevant field and have a publication record in highly regarded business/management journals.
- Successful candidates are expected to publish academic articles, books and/or case studies with high impact -locally and globally- on businesses, economies and societies.
- Successful candidates should demonstrate an excellent teaching ability at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Successful candidates should be able to teach either in French or in English. Good working knowledge of the French language is required.
- Knowledge of or interest in the African context demonstrated by previous experience is an advantage.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF:
- A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school, Casablanca campus
- A research and teaching statement (with teaching evaluations)
- A current CV
- The paper to be presented if invited for a job interview (preferably unpublished)
- A list of papers under review or in progress
- Reference letters from two referees
All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position has been filled.
Application files and questions related to the position or the context of emlyon Africa campus can be sent to: Iliya Komarev, Academic Director, email@example.com.