OPEN POSITIONS SHANGHAI CAMPUS H/F
emlyon business school is looking for AI / Digital Technology in Business,Quantitative Finance / Financial Technology, Organization Behavior, Marketing, Corporate Strategy at Assistant / Associate / Full professor Level.
Applications are invited at Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level - primary focus on teaching- beginning full time in September 2023 in Asia at our Shanghai campus.
The selected candidate will closely collaborate with our existing team of professors and researchers.
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds a triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including a BBA, MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, DBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.emlyon business school is ranked among the top 100 best universities and business schools of the world, in the latest Shanghai ranking. In the Management category, the school reaches the top 3 of best French business schools
World-class institution, emlyon welcomes in its Faculty 170 highly qualified professors whose research inform the scientific conversation as well as the economic and social debates. These professors share and diffuse their knowledge and expertise with all our participants via innovative pedagogical designs. The school counts seven campuses around the world: Lyon, Saint-Étienne, Paris, Casablanca, Shanghai, Bhubaneswar and Mumbai.
About Emlyon Business School Asia
The Asian campus was founded in Shanghai in 2007, currently offering study abroad programs for bachelor and master degrees, GEMBA and GDBA degree programs, as well as EDP programs. ?The intake of emlyon Asia is over 500, including undergraduates, master students, DBA, EMBA and EDP participants of 23 nationalities. Over 850 European and African students and participants follow a semester of study or a learning trip on the Asian campus each year.
In 2015, Asia Europe Business School (AEBS) was jointly founded by emlyon business school and East China Normal University, a world's first-class university, which marks an important step for emlyon business school in the process of globalization.
To promote the industry-university-research integration, emlyon Asia has established an array of innovation centers and long-term partnerships with more than 360 international and local companies to share resources and create value together with all stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications in line with their level of application:
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree in business related areas, and have a strong research orientation. This orientation should be demonstrated by a publication track record in highly regarded international journals.
- Applicants should have strong connection with the industries and demonstrate good understanding of the latest digital practice of the industries.
- Successful candidates should demonstrate good teaching ability at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, including executive programs.
- Successful candidates should have very good communication skills and should be able to teach in English. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Successful applicants should be based in or be ready to move to China.
The candidate will be expected to contribute to and is regularly evaluated based on three areas of activities: (1) research performance, (2) teaching and student supervision, and (3) institutional service (e.g., administration, service in committees, representation of the school in the media and events). Qualified applicants are senior or mid-careers, with strong academic qualifications including publication in topic SSCI journals. They are capable of teaching in English (Chinese is a plus). They should have established research record in one or several of these fields and good understanding of the latest digital practice of the industries. They need to be ready to teach different courses (ranging from undergraduate courses, to more advanced executive courses). They also need to be able to supervise DBA students in their dissertation writing.
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality) to apply. Salary and conditions are competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF:
- A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
- Recent teaching evaluations
- A current vita (with detailed publication information, papers under review, working paper and project in progress)
- A copy of two significant publications or working papers
- The name and contact of three references
- Interested candidates should send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with title: Application for emlyon Asia Name Academic Area - Position.
- All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as the review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position has been filled.
All application materials should be submitted in English via this website page. The application materials will not be returned.