Post-doctorant(e)s H/F au sein de l'Institut AIM (Artificial Intelligence Management)
The AIM Research Center on Artificial Intelligence in Value Creation investigates how Artificial Intelligence and related emerging technologies affect value creation in human interactions and consumer behavior, and the new way companies create and capture value doing business and shaping business ecosystems.
We seek candidates to fill a two-year postdoctoral position, starting between January 1st and September 1st, 2019. Applicants must complete their PhD prior to the start date. We welcome applications from scientists with a PhD in marketing or management, industrial engineering, or any social science discipline. We are looking, in particular, for graduates from PhD programs with strong training in research design and methods.
Research will focus on how AI creates new value layers affecting user behavior, information sharing, experiential engagement, marketing practices and brand equity. Goal of the research center is also to explore how AI enabled networked platforms are changing the way companies do business, develop new business models and shape new business ecosystems.
This may or may not be an extension of their PhD dissertation. In addition, the researcher is expected to contribute to the intellectual life of the center and participate in related workshops and events. There is no teaching load associated with this position.
The Center is directed by Professor Margherita Pagani.
The emlyon Institute for Artificial Intelligence in Management (AIM) is a multifaceted initiative focused on understanding the opportunities and implications of artificial intelligence for the management of organizations, industries, and business ecosystems. To do this, AIM initiates and sponsors:
- Pedagogical experiences that expose and prepare our students to work with and manage AI technologies.
- Enterprise and ecosystem development that supports technologists and managers in the evolution, adoption, and implementation of AI technologies.
- Research that examines how AI and related technologies are altering work, organizations, consumer behavior, and business ecosystems.
Interested applicants should send:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- A research statement
- The paper to be presented if invited for a job interview (unpublished, single-authored)
- Reference letters from three referees
The application should be uploaded on the website before November 1st 2018.