Enseignant-chercheur en marketing relationnel au niveau assistant ou associé ou Professeur
- hold a PHD in Marketing or a related area.
- have a strong research orientation and track record, as demonstrated by publication track record in top-tier refereed management/marketing journals (e.g., FT list) or demonstrate potential (for the position of Assistant Professor).
- demonstrate excellence in qualitative and/or quantitative research methods.
- provide evidence of strong teaching skills at undergraduate and graduate levels. Experience with innovative learning approaches is a plus.
- be fluent in English, and teach in English.
- have research interest on lifestyle related context for contribution to the Lifestyle Research Center (http://lifestyle.em-lyon.com).
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon business school has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai) and Morocco (Casablanca).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 119-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence ). emlyon's motto is early makers. This concept reflects our vision of the entrepreneur: an individual who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. An entrepreneur must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker.
emlyon business school is at the center of a vibrant ecosystem of large universities with excellent research teams in engineering, computer science, natural sciences, social sciences, and the humanities (see: http://www.onlylyon.com/en/discover-lyon/education.html). Lyon is the second largest city in France, with a long tradition in entrepreneurship and with a strong digital industry.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF
- A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
- A research and teaching statement (with teaching evaluations)
- A current vita
- The paper to be presented if invited for a job interview (preferably unpublished)
- A list of papers under review or in progress
- A copy of three significant publications or working papers
- Reference letters from two referees
All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position has been filled.