Assistant or Associate Professor (tenure track) in Organizational Behavior
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon business school has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai) Morocco (Casablanca) and India (Bhubaneswar).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 154-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, research centres of excellence
). emlyon's motto is early makers. This concept reflects our vision of the entrepreneur: an individual who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. An entrepreneur must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker.
- Applicants must hold a PhD or doctorate and have a strong research orientation.
- Applicants should demonstrate the capacity for substantial research achievement and the ability to teach effectively in undergraduate, masters, and MBA, and PhD programs.
- Successful candidates should be able to teach in English
Complete applications are due by October 15th
- Cover letter
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae
- a research statement
- a teaching statement
- 2 letters of recommendations