Lecturer in Sales Management
The Marketing disciplinary group is seeking applications for a part-time lecturer to teach in Sales Management. You will work closely with the professor in charge of the pedagogical offer in Sales Management. You will be committed to ensure high-quality teaching, that will meet the standards of excellence of emlyon business school.
- Public : MSc in Management
- Places : Lyon & Paris
- All pedagogical supports will be provided
- Gross salary per hour : 64,60 € if fix-term contract, 78€ if fees.
- Teaching languages : French & English
emlyon business school , one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon business school has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai), Morocco (Casablanca) and India (Bhubaneswar).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 141-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence
). emlyon's motto is early makers. This concept reflects our vision of the entrepreneur: an individual who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. An entrepreneur must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker.
- BBA in a related discipline.
- A significant professional experience in Sales Managemen
- Successful candidates are expected to teach in English and in French.
- Master degree
- Teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated commitment to diversity and/or intercultural competence with diverse groups in relation to teaching.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF
- A cover letter
- A teaching statement (with teaching evaluations)
- A current vita