Associate OR Professor in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
emlyon business school seeks to appoint a faculty member at the Associate or Full Professor rank in Innovation management. Applicants need to be ready to teach different courses (e.g., innovation, innovation management, innovation and entrepreneurship) offered by the disciplinary group in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
This position is open for emlyon business school's European campuses (Lyon / Paris / St Etienne) and is mostly dedicated to teaching and pedagogical innovation. Language of instruction is both English and French. However, speaking French is not a requirement and for non-French candidates support in learning French will be offered.
We are looking for an internationally oriented, ambitious yet collegial scholar who will contribute to the existing lines of pedagogy and teaching within the Entrepreneurship and Innovation group, specifically innovation.
Salary and conditions are competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Group
The group contributes to several programs at the bachelor's, master's, research master's levels and to the Ph.D, as well as executive education. The group covers a variety of interests and backgrounds, and embraces a number of different teaching approaches and methods with a keen focus on quality. We focus on applied as well as fundamental teaching and development. Entrepreneurship and innovation knowledge, skills and abilities are central to students at emlyon business school.
- A Ph.D. in Business administration, Management or closely related field in the topic of innovation.
- Proven interest and ability in developing courses and teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and in mentoring students. Experience with innovative learning approaches is a plus.
- A relevant international network.
- Be fluent in English, and teach in English.
- A team player with good communication skills.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF
- A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
- A teaching statement (with teaching evaluations)
- A current vita
- Reference letters from two referees
- NB! Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply before September 15th 2019.
All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
Successful candidates are expected to start by January 2020.
Clarification questions can be directed to: professor Frédéric Delmar (firstname.lastname@example.org).