Instructor in Data Science
The disciplinary group Operations, Data & Artificial Intelligence invites applications for Instructors in Data science. Five professors coordinate the teaching of Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence within our graduate, undergraduate and executive programs mainly at our Ecully campus.
Main Duties and Responsabilities :
1. To play a coordinating role for the data science teaching team
2. To manage (identify, select and recruit) individual teachers on the topics of data science / IA
3. To provide an interface with students and school services (HR, studies department ...)
4. To support Data Sciences faculty in the continuous improvement of educational devices and materials
5. Desirable : To teach introductory courses in data science and code (Python, R)
emlyon business school , one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It holds triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, Specialized Master's degrees, MBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs.
emlyon business school has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai), Morocco (Casablanca) and India (Bhubaneswar).
Having celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012, emlyon business school is a dynamic and innovative institution with a 144-strong faculty dedicated to develop excellence both in teaching and research thanks to unique and specific means (learning lab, clusters of excellence
). emlyon's motto is early makers. This concept reflects our vision of the entrepreneur: an individual who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. An entrepreneur must now combine this dimension of doing and doing quickly with the ability to anticipate, mix and nurture ideas, see things before others and do things quicker than others. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker.
- Skills in the field of data science: knowledge of technologies and current soft
- Good communication skills
- Autonomy and initiative taking (how to communicate and make known job offers and follow up until the recruitment of individual teachers)
- Good editorial skills (writing job descriptions, contributions to syllabi)
- A covering letter
The position is a fixed-term or permanent contract to start as soon as possible, based in Ecully with fixed compensation and benefits according to the HR policy and collective agreements in force.